Need to Refer a Patient or Employee?
Physicians, vocational counselors, case managers, and claims managers: Performance Work Rehabilitation makes the return-to-work process easier for you.
At Performance Work Rehabilitation in Tacoma, Washington, we have an in-depth understanding of the workers’ compensation system and the vocational process. Each member of our staff has many years of experience with injured employees. The Performance Work Rehabilitation team is committed to staying current with regulatory changes. We regularly attend conferences and maintain professional memberships.
With Performance Work Rehabilitation on your side, you’ll know we are following the correct procedures, providing accurate documentation, and doing what it takes to ensure an efficient return to work for your patient or client.
Know how they are really doing, every step of the way
Performance Work Rehabilitation provides detailed reporting on your clients’ progress, so you know exactly how they are improving. Our referral sources receive prompt, easy-to-read narratives plus well-organized information on each client’s specific goals and progress to-date.
- Functional capacity evaluation (FCE)
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Work conditioning
- Work hardening – L&I-approved
- Injury prevention education
- Jobsite and ergonomic evaluations
- Spacious, fully-equipped facility
- Experience with the workers’ compensation and state vocational processes
- Insurance and personal injury protection coverage accepted
- Caring, personal attention
- Excellent service and responsiveness for physicians, vocational counselors, and other professionals
To refer a patient or employee, please call Performance Work Rehabilitation in Tacoma, Washington at (253) 548-8400, or complete the interactive referral form below.